05 April 2008

Let's shopping

Mom's phone rang. Aunt ShaoLin called. Anen,
mom waked me up at 7.45am & told me that Aunt
S.L coming soon to bring us to the Grand Palace
to eat Dim Sum wif Yoga's teacher n the others.
I raised my body up slowly & walked to my room
to take my towel. I spent only 3-4 mins to take
my shower. WhatAFast? While Im still thinking
what clothes am I going to wear in my room, Aunt
SL came & honnnn. Bah, I simply put on a red long
blouse wif a fit short skirt wif my mini bag on it.
But dhen before we went to the Grand Palace,
we went to Sunlight's Cafe to have sum drinks
and foods cuz the Grand Palace's Dim Sum will
only start at 10am. I have a glass of Milo & nth
else. We dhen reached Grand Palace at 9:52.
Everybody was there waiting for Us 3. I feel so
damn sleepy. I even feel the Dim Sum looks not
tasty at all which made me don't feel like to eat
them up. I just stare quietly at those Dim Sum.
Aunt JikXiang dhen get me one XiuMai. I was like,
uhh, I don't feel like eat it. I was been forced to eat
it that my mom went "why don't u eat? dont
waste it". After we finished our Dim Sum, we
went to the Imperial Mall by Aunt Jik Xiang's car.
She let us off bside the Imperial's road. Aunt
ShaoLin promised Aunt Annie to buy her the shoes
which she was wearing it now. That's why we'll go
to the Imperial. Cuzin's wedding coming soon, on
the 11 April. I dono what to wear yet. I don have a
party dress. Me, Mom & Aunt decided to look for
it. OHMYGOSH ~ I wonder what luck did me &
mom have todae. I'ved saw a VERY pretty party
dress, green in color. Mom saw hers too. I chose
one for her too. We dhen went to try the dress.
Aunt too for sure. HAHA, I felt im soooo pretty
wif that dress. Bah, =P thick-skinned. Mom wore
the first dress looks reeeeli short, which she is alr
VERY short. I felt she wore the 2nd dress which I
chose for her looks better & even more fashion.
But who cares? =.= she love the 1st one. Bah, I
asked the salesgirl how much the dress I try cost?
U know what she answered me?

Salesgirl : Oh, Rm19 (but I heard it Rm49)
Me : *telling my mom*, ah, still nid? Rm49.
quite ex mom.
Aunt ShaoLin : WHAT?! RM19? Are u
kidding me?
Salesgirl : Yah, Only RM19 =)
Me : *blink* bah, buy then ! PAY NOW ~

Bwahahahaha ~ such a pretty dress cost only
Rm19 ! sure buy la. WHO NOT ! LOLS. Mom
bought the 1st dress too. Which she felt reli pretty
in it but NO, for me. Uekk =P Haha, hers' cost more
ex, Rm29. Aunt ShaoLin loves hers too. She wanted
to buy it but her money kept at Inn dere. She nid
to wait for Inn to come & help her to pay. At last
dhen I know, the shop was stock clearancing.
That's why so cheap. Blerhs ~ While we were
waiting for Inn, we went to E&E to buy the shoes
for Aunt Annie. On the way walking to the spec's
shop, Me & aunt SL saw some dinner mini bags
too =) I saw a red one. Ohh ~ I love it. But it cost
Rm29.9. I don have enuf $$. I only had Rm20 in
my purse that time. But then at last, I still buy it.
The salesgirl gave me less 10%. Left Rm26. So i
bought it. Mom helped me paid Rm6 =) I had new
mini dinner bag, new dress for cuzin's wedding.
I wan to buy new shoes too. But I didnt saw a nice
one. So I wear the red shoes in home for the
wedding. Wif my Red mini bag ! OHYEAH ~ cant
wait for the 11April. Muahhss...

Aunt SL want to buy a jacket for her dinner dress.
So we went to the shop near parkson. But it was
closed. How mad Aunt SL be. LOLS

We ate our lunch at Aunt YueJiao's coffee shop.
Dad was on the way going home too. So mom called
dad to eat wif us too. Dad rejected. So, me, Mom
& Aunt ate together. Suddenly a huge guy
wearing blue LeeSing's t-shirt walked in. It was
DADDY ! whaha ~ i tot he was not coming? But
he said, he passed Saberkas, he remembered
Mom said we were here. So he came =) Dad
wanted me to go back home wif him cuz the guy
wan to repair my printer. I have no choice, I
followed dad home. Cannnot shoppin wif Mom
and Aunt le. WUU ~

Printer was fixed ! Holly ~ I can do my project
alr. I waited this for sooooo long man. & finally.

Todae was just sooo lovely. IM LOVIN` IT =)