04 April 2008

Do u ever have this feeling, no?

I rmb of the things that i told Lus & Laine y'terdae.
Todae, i went to the store room & opened the first
drower.Took out the things in it. I saw one certificate, a
"death certificate". In it wrote..


Sijil Kematian Bagi Mendiang Kong Yen Lin -
0.069/89
Merujuk kepada perkara di atas, adalah dimaklumkan
bahawa bapa simati iaitu Kong Yuk Phin tidak mengakui
bahawa anaknya meninggal dunia pada pukul 5.00
petang. Menurut beliau, beliao bersama anaknya
mendiang Kong Yen Lin mulai bertolak dari rumah ke
lapangan terbang, Miri untuk 'jogging' pada pukul 5.10
petang dan kemalangan berlaku pada pukul 5.20
petang di pertengahan jalan ke lapang terbang.

Sehubungan dengan ini, sukacita kiranya pihak tuan
dapat menyemak dan membuat pengesahan dan
membuat pembetulan sekiranya didapati perlu.

Bersama-sama ini saya majukan sekeping Sijil
Kematian 0.069/89 dan salinan foto Laporan
Bedah-Siasat dari Hospital Umum, Miri Untul tindakan
tuan.


The things I told Laine & Lus y'terday was.. My sis :(
While Im looking at this cert, my tears cant stop from
droppin`. I cried loudly just like a child until my face
gone horrible. My parents would nvr know that I knew
this since 2005. (now, 2008) I still rmb when Im pri5.
I asked my mom who's the girl in the picture that put
inside their room. Mom answered weakily, "sis". The
little me asked again, "wa.. whose sis?". Mom looks angry
this time and said "don ask too much, u`re still
small." I dhen rushed to the bathroom & took my
shower. From that day onwards, I can't stop of thinking
whose sis is that. Until 2006, Im in a boring mood,
trying to search sumthin` to play in the store room.
Searched all over the store room nth special that made
me interest. I saw a table wif 3 drowers. I opened the 1st,
& saw a little transparent baggie. I took out the things
inside & saw my sis' stamp album wif my dad's
handwriting which wrote "KONG YEN LIN", inside. I don't
think much that time. Just wanted to know who's that girl
in the pic & whose name again was this. Anen, I saw an
envelope wif "To My Penpal.." & "From Jennifer". The
letter inside was writen by my sis. The body of the letter
talked her birthday. & the present given by her mom
(my mom). And also wif the photo of the present.
The present given by her mom is the bicycle Im playin'
wif when Im small. Things gone more complicated.
Finally, I saw a cert. A blue cert, shows the removal of
Dead Body of Kong Yen Lin, mother, Yong Joon Hiong.
That moment, I just know that, the girl in the picture
was.. MY SISTER. I put back all the things inside
nicely, & walked slowly to the living room, sat on the
sofa, hugging a pillow & cried.