06 April 2008

Piano Course

Todae me & Ying had the first Piano Lesson
at Ms.Cherish's house =) it wasn't too hard
for me to learn all those keys & notes. Cuz
I'ved joined Brass Band for almost one year.
But dhen it would be harder for Ying cuz
she forget all those notes I taught her b4
in band. Summore, she quit after joined for
2 months.

Ms.Cherish was pretty good ! I love her.
Bwahaha ~ We learnt how to sit at the Piano,
finger numbers, Piano tones, keys, notes & all
those hand position. We played sum little song
for warm up too, Ode To Joy (which the first
song I played in band too. For warm up too)
So, Im quite used to it. And, also Aura Lee.

Oh guys, learning piano is just reli fun BUT
the fees & the materials are soooo exp !
Todae, mom paid Rm60 for one month fees,
Rm10 for registration & also Rm35 for
lesson book. Next Sunday, I`ll need to pay,
I wonder how much for the theory book
again. I feel sooo sad for mom. She gave me
everything I wan, but I doesn't treat her that
good. I'm felt reli sorry & sad for Mom.

Oh however, Piano Lesson is fun !
Kids, Im still in the LEVEL ONE.
Haha, todae is only the first lesson too.
The second lesson. Little girl wait for u.