07 April 2008

How a paper absorb the water

Ish ! Mdm Bessie kept forcing us to do the
presentation. Kok Ann & Andy were the 1st
group to start the oral presentation. Anen,
just Shawn's group. Dhen to Rusydi. Peewiit ~
it was Wasik's turn den, our class only Hindi?
& his presentation started like this..

Wasik : *oral presentation* Good morning
to my english teacher and "my friends".
(he read this wif those "r-r-r" pronounciation)
Azrai : U got friends, MEH ?!
Class : *hahahaa*

On Maths' period, me, Lusee & Glade
simply made a Birthday card for Najwa.
Glade, the funny one, cut the little cartoon
from the LEEFAH's mamee package.
She used the cartoon as the pop-out image
in the card. (btw, the card is for fun only)
Suddenly, I wonder why Glade gone so horny
man ! She asked us to write sumthing
funny OR horny. Lus & me dhen tot of
our tags, which start by Naj, the kukujiao.
blarhs ! Anen, we added..
*ur kukuciao is so hairy
*ur BOOBS are so huge
*ur ker-T-yak(ketiak) is so sexyyy.
three of us rolling on floor laughing.

Lunch time ! Lus forced me not to go home
yet, I should be going home. 3 of us went
down together. I told mama I will not be
going home. She gave me Rm5 to buy foods.
But I don feel like eating, anen, Glade & me
decided to buy Ice-Cream to eat =)
Lus looks so upset suddenly, we asked her
why. She told us..
wuu, I cant eat Ice-cream. So mad!
Cuz, ladies' case ! LOLS.
Me & glade kept lure her. But she kept
told us that NO, she couldn't. She gotta listen
to mama's. Meh, she still ate at last wif us!
Mwahahaha, genius Alice & Glade. =P

Glade still love talking about horny stuffs.
Bah, but the Lus was reli crazy todae. She
did alot of stupai stuffs ! No wonder I
felt she's different todae. She got mental
problem, todae, MAN ! If Im not wrong, she
played wif this thingy for several times..
yo, my name is Bone, James Bone.
(wif a stupid expression & emotional)
Overall, I felt the most stupai things she did
todae was, she sprayed the water on her
Math's workbook wif sum stupai reason !
First, she wanted to drink water but too bad
that she accidently shacked her bottle's cover
which with little water, anen the water tio
her book. I shocked & shouted, "LuSee ! water
ahh ! Kena your book alr loh, stupai."
She told me "nvm lah" dispassionately.
I told Elaine about this. She laughed & said,
"puh! If normal respond like us ppl, should
be. *NOO, my book!*. Wonder why can she
be so calm." Haha.. Anen, me & Elaine saw
Lus played wif those water on the book. I
asked her what she's doing. She just kept
looking at the water, on the book. Lus den
like got sumthing to tell me/show me. She
kept pulling my hand. But I ignored her,
& talked to Elaine cuz, who asked she owez
did this to me ! =P Lastly dhen I answered
her, she actually wanted to show me how the
paper absorb the water. But everytime while
I look at her, the water alr absorbed by the
paper. Neh, important points here come. U
noe what she did to show me again ? She opened
the cover, & sprayed the water on the book
herself, kept pointing on the book to show the
water is alr absorb. I was like.. *three fingers*
dhen me & Laine told each other, "stupai
LuSee". Bwahahaha...

Lus, u shouldn't call me little girl anymore.
Cuz, u should change ur name from amu to
little girl from the moment u wanted to show
me how a paper absorb the water. Haha..