10 April 2008

Bangla song vs. Lanciao song

Chinese period, class goes on ordinary.
But todae a lil` bit quiet. I was copying the words
on the whiteboard. & going to have a nap after
I've done my work. But suddenly I heard
something funny which like..

Paul & Andy : 1 little 2 little 3 little BANGLA,
4 little 5 little 6 little BANGLA,
7 little 8 little 9 little BANGLA,
10 little BANGLA all.

(they were actually sang it to Wasik)
Me : *HAHAHAHAHAH, & stopped writing*

(Then Walter added some too..)
1 little 2 little 3 little "lanciao" (penis)
4 little 5 little 6 little "lanciao"
7 little 8 little 9 little "lanciao"
10 LITTLE "lanciao" all.

*this is funnier than the before one!*
what you think then? comment pls !

on Science period, I guess I must be too tired.
If not that's hard for me to fall asleep in a
noisy class. I slept sweetly, effluence some
saliva too. *nobody found* =P
suddenly Lus called me & I waken up by her.
Yeesshh ! I wan to continue sleeping.
But cant. Cuz the class goes noisier & nosier.
Lus, why u wan to wake me up T.T

-LittleGirl